Maintenance Specialist (Mechanical/ Electrical, Instrumentation) F/H
We are currently looking for BP ANGOLA PROJECT (2 Fpso: Greater Plutonio/PSVM)- Operation & Maintenance:
- a Mechanical maintenance specialist
- an Electrical maintenance specialist
- an Instrumentation specialist
Mission in onshore
Starting date: Asap
Type of rotation : 5 weeks ON (7 days worked weekly) / 3 weeks OFF
Language: English (French is an advantage)
Duration: 1 year
- For supporting the safe, effective and efficient execution of the assigned asset planned maintenance schedule and high priority corrective /breakdown work
- Supporting the asset maintenance technicians and various contractor resources in meeting the asset work schedule.
- Coordinates between key relationships such as Reliability.
- Leads the successful implementation of initiatives and programs.
- The R&M regional safety culture aligned with BP Values.
- Following and supporting Global Work Management processes and standards.
- Assisting in scope development for TAR / Campaign / Major Repairs - as requested.
- Assisting maintenance techs with troubleshooting equipment - as requested.
- Investigating pressing day to day equipment issues and seeking outknown or potential equipment problem areas.
- Participating in the development and continuous improvement of Equipment Strategies and recommendations for Operator Basic Care.
- Transition of Equipment Strategy tasks into comprehensive PM programs in the CMMS.
- Participating in the development of Maintenance Builds and ensuring appropriate elements are transitioned into the CMMS.
- Developing local maintenance scopes of work, procedures (PMR) and technical training materials.
- Actively participating in RCFA’s - as requested.
- Implementing uses of predictive technologies, condition monitoring and lubrication programs in accordance with the condition monitoring strategy.
- Participating in improving global maintenance technician competencyprofiles (CMAS)
Education: Technical degree or equivalent experience
Experience and job: requirements
- Some maintenance technician experience
- Proven track record demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Proficient using SAP PM and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies focuses on connections, performance, energy efficiency and data to fast-track the rollout of new technologies and support two major changes: the digital transformation and the energy transition. With their strong regional roots and agile organisational structure, VINCI Energies' business units boost the reliability, safety and efficiency of energy, transport and communication infrastructure, factories, buildings and information systems. 2018: €12.6 billion revenue // 77,500 employees // 1,800 business units // 53 countries