BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - Europe
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the VINCI group that is present in over 100 countries with office locations located in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia which provide an excellent platform for our clients to successfully develop and execute Oil and Gas, Renewable Energies and large-scale infrastructure projects.
In 2014 Mentor IMC Group was acquired by VINCI Energies (part of the Vinci Group). With 64,000 employees and revenue of €13 billion, VINCI Energies is a European market leader in energy and information technology services. VINCI (vinci.com) is a global player in concessions and construction, employing close to 194,000 people in some 100 countries
Mentor IMC Group offers more than 30 years' global experience as an engineering industry exclusive, project management resource consultancy.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, driven and have the ambition to succeed in a dynamic organisation that promotes independence, responsibility and empowerment.
With excellent mentoring in an open and non-hierarchical environment, we expect your career to flourish, with opportunities to grow within the group both nationally and internationally
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary objective of the Sales/Business Development Consultant will be to assist in the business development and sales of Project related Resource Services encompassing:
Operation and Maintenance
- Develop and cultivate in-depth and robust relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders within the company's current and future clients in the region
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that the companies' interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
- Carry out high level and varied business development activities with Mentor IMC's clients which includes attending client meetings, promoting the companies range of services, and engaging in all matter of relationship building opportunities.
- Represent and promote the company at any client-facing events and ensure that the company is invited to and represented at any current or future tendering opportunities.
- Support internal colleagues in the supply of relevant technical engineering CVs and champion the cause of each contractor supplied by company to the client
- Network and information gather on current and future projects in the region and report this information to the relevant colleagues within the company
- Act as a mediator, a diplomat, a technical advisor and facilitator of all contractor or client related problem solving
Industry Sectors: Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas Power, Infrastructure
Location: London with extensive travel
Scope: UK and mainland Europe with support to Global clients and Projects in Asia Pac, Middle Eas
Minimum of 2 years' experience in the renewable UK energies/Oil and Gas Market
Experience in Project resourcing for major projects
Experience in Tendering /Bid Management for Global organisations
Working knowledge of contract preparation, basic financial analysis.
Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Self-starter and entrepreneurial
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies focuses on connections, performance, energy efficiency and data to fast-track the rollout of new technologies and support two major changes: the digital transformation and the energy transition. With their strong regional roots and agile organisational structure, VINCI Energies' business units boost the reliability, safety and efficiency of energy, transport and communication infrastructure, factories, buildings and information systems. 2018: €12.6 billion revenue // 77,500 employees // 1,800 business units // 53 countries